LG Building Contractors carry out repairs, replacements and upgrading to non-compliant fire doors and final fire exit doors using fully certified material from approved manufacturers. Repairs and upgrading can include the following:
- Adjust or resize the door to ensure frame to door gaps are consistently 3mm – 4mm.
- Fit new BS EN1935 fire rated hinges to replace non-fire rated or worn hinges.
- Fit new Part M compliant overhead door closers fully certified to EN1154, EN1634 and Certifire approved CF388.
- Fit electro magnetic hold open overhead door closers fully fire tested to BS EN163.
- Fit fire rated glazing to FRG 30/60 standard.
- Replace damaged intumescent door strip, or router out and install intumescent door strip with combined smoke seal or separate Certifire approved cold smoke seal.
- Fit alarm activated door hold-open devices.
- Fit lever handles tested to EN1906.
- Fit locks and latches designed to meet the requirements of BS EN12209.
- Fit final exit panic hardware conforming to EN1125 for panic exit applications and EN179 for emergency exit applications.
- Fit FD30 of FD60 fire doors in either paint grade or veneered finishes complete with all relevant hardware. Doors can be fitted individually or as a door set, which includes the frame.
We are the exerts in fire door installations.Fire Safety Services have extensive fire door experience. We are an FIRAS certified company and can also carry out a fully comprehensive inspection of all your fire doors. Upon completion of fire door and final fire exit door inspections, a certificate is provided of installation.