Lighting Installation and Ceiling Tile Replacement.
LG have recently installed LED lights to ceiling tiles to illuminate an area in a local school. LG have were challenged with the task of working nights to replace the ceiling tiles in a corridor and staircase. LG use the best quality lights to ensure quality is installed, which will in time save money as they have a much longer life.
As the school was still operational our hard working staff were carrying out night shifts to get this completed.
Why install LED lights?
- They require less energy to power, LEDs will save you electricity
- Compared to incandescent bulbs, LED lights will save you around 80% of electrical power
- In comparison with a halogen lamp, there is a 75% saving on electricity
- They contain no hazardous solids, liquids or gases – which can be harmful to the environment
- Used as automobile lighting, LEDs have been proven to help reduce the risk of car accidents in daylight hours by 15%
- Because they produce a cold light, LEDs can be ideal for plant growth
- LED Lights are available in a number of different colours and shades that can define the style, setting and ambience you desire
- There is no high-powered discharge that can have a detrimental effect on the eyes
- LEDs use direct light meaning there is no light pollution
- Used as a temperature gauge, LEDs can help you distinguish between hot and cold water
- LEDs have no UV light, eradicating the possibility of skin damage
- Used by your local council as lighting solutions, they will vastly improve the visibility on your roads
- Despite being cold to touch, LEDs offer a “warm” glow – much like their incandescent counterparts
- There is no need for excessive maintenance – once they’re installed, they won’t bother you!
- LEDs have a thick epoxy which makes them incredibly durable and pretty much impossible to break
- LED string lights have thicker wires – meaning they are less likely to get into a knotted mess
- Using LEDs in the outdoors? They are completely rust-proof
- LED Lights don’t flicker
- They have the ability to be dimmed